Thursday, October 16, 2014

Day 10 in Tübingen


1. After so many years of my life, I finally realize a very simple law that can guide me through      quandaries. That is, always be honest to yourself. Ask yourself, what is the very most important thing you really want ?

2. The essence of international environment is not about nationality, but the exotic experience the environment brings to you.



I can't cook. I don't even know which kind of rice is Chinese rice. Therefore, the rice is by and large a catastrophe. Not a bit similar to what we have eaten everyday in Taiwan. Horrible. The rice is even half-raw.




Let's talk about vegetable. You can see from its unpleasing color that there must be something wrong with it. I cooked it with a pan. Maybe it was because I added too much water.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment