Memory Crystal Ball
My life & thoughts
Thursday, August 10, 2017
Why driving or walking in Taiwan is so dangerous.
1. Cars not giving the right of way to pedestrians and bicycles.
2. Cars do not slow down when passing a intersection.
3. Cars do not have any other merging, turning, and passing.
4. Cars change lane recklessly.
5. Cars do not oblige to speed limit.
6. Cars do temporary parking anytime anywhere.
8. Speed up when traffic light turns red.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)